In Reply To...
Confirm post delete
Report a post
You are obviously looking in the wrong places. 99% of the money that is available to you for school comes from the federal government, the state you live in and the school you are attending...the other 1% comes from private scholarship sources. If you would like some FREE help getting on the right track to get your share, Financial Aid 101, can help!
Financial Aid 101, Inc
Hello Everyone! I am offering to help anyone who wants to enter or return to college to complete their education. A friend of mine told me about this website...she is totally addicted to reading about everyone's problems and she has even helped a couple of people out with their plight. She told me that she was constantly seeing so many people asking for financial assistance to either enter college or to complete their education, so she wanted me to come here and tell you about "who we are" and "what we do." So, here I am, because we would certainly like to help anyone that will help themselves. We cannot do the work for you, but we can lead you down the path to a college degree.
Financial Aid 101 works strictly as an advocate for students and parents of students, to fully explain your rights under the Higher Education Act...how it all works and how to use it to your benefit. We are a group of student financial aid specialists with over 20 years experience in the Student Financial Aid industry and the Title IV Program.
We promote Low-to-No Debt Education plans.
We will conduct an initial consultation over the phone, find out exactly what your educational needs are and then we will design a plan to help you accomplish your goal. We will continue to assist you as long as you have the need and the desire...regardless of your current academic status. We will work directly with students between the ages of 15 and 55. We work with the Parents of children under the age of 15, to devise a savings and investment plan that will put them through college when they are ready to attend, without breaking the family bank! If you have a new baby, now is the time to be thinking about their future. We will show you how to "pre-pay" for their education in such a way that you won't even miss the money you are stashing, what you will miss, are the sleepness nights, worrying about how you will ever afford to put your children through school, especially with the constantly rising cost of tuition! You won't even have to think about it...the funds will just be there when your children are ready to enroll.
If you are interested in talking with us about your education, or that of your child, then allow us to complete your academic profile. We will devise a plan that brings together college searches, cost calculations, savings plans, scholarships, grants, investments, work-study programs, fellowships, student loans, pre-paids, co-op's, rebate and reward programs.
If you are interested in beginning school in the 2007-08 academic year, time is of the essence, do not put off contacting us for another day. Visit our website, fill out the secure online form and a representative will contact you right away to conduct an initial interview.
Oh, did I mention that FA101 is a private, non-profit organization and that there is NEVER a charge for our services?!? The service that we offer is literally worth thousands of dollars, BUT, ONLY IF YOU USE WHAT WE TEACH. We believe that early planning, savvy execution and efficient management is the key to your success, we will provide the tools, you simply have to put them to work.
We make paying for college an affordable reality for hundreds of students per year...many of them are first generation college students, many are adults returning to school to complete their degrees after a long separation, and many are students who never thought college could be a reality for them. Each case is different and requires different degrees of assistance, that's why we customize a plan specifically suited to your needs. You have to be sincere in your desire, ready to work hard and ready to answer some very straight forward questions. If you believe that you are ready to begin, can dedicate a few hours per week to the tasks that we assign, then we are ready to help you!
Visit our website at www.fa101.org complete the registration form and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions . . .
- Can I get the financial assistance that I need to complete my education? Yes, you can.
- Is it an easy process? Definitely not, but at least you have our staff of professionals that will guide you every step of the way.
- Is it worth the effort? Our students shout a resounding YES, YES, YES!
We look forward to hearing from you, soon!